When Good Dog Take Outs contacted us about doing a product review, we were glad to oblige. Jeffie and Rudy love taste testing, plus they thought it was time Rosie got in on the action.
Good Dog Take Outs aims to make a pet treat that not only tastes good, but is good for our dogs. There are no fillers, chemicals or artificial preservatives in any of their dog treats.
Good Dog Take Outs are made in Michigan and are hand-cut and oven baked in their licensed kitchen. All of their treats have a guaranteed analysis from Michigan State University. To preserve, it is suggested these treats be refrigerated. If they last long enough, they can be frozen.
These nutritious dog treats available in a variety of flavors with prices of $4.95 and $6.45:
- Mint - available in 8 oz and 14 oz
- Peanut Butter - available in 8 oz and 14 oz
- Grandma's Molasses Cookies - available in 8 oz and 14 oz
- Original - available in 8 oz and 16 oz
- Egg & Cheesy Herb - 8 oz and 14 oz
- Sample Pack - $6.00
We were given three varieties of Good Dog Take Outs treats to try:
- Egg and Cheesy Herb includes parsley for fresh breath and lots of cheese - Whole wheat flour, spring water, canola oil, powdered milk, egg, cheddar cheese powder, parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano, ascorbic acid -vitamin C natural preservative, dl alpha tocopheryl acetate - vitamin E natural preservative.
crude protein (min): 12
crude fat (min): 8
crude fiber (max): 1
- Grandma's Molasses Cookies includes black strap molasses just like grandma would use -Whole wheat flour, spring water, powdered milk, black strap molasses, canola oil, egg, ascorbic acid -vitamin C natural preservative, dl alpha tocopheryl acetate - vitamin E natural preservative.
crude protein (min): 11
crude fat (min): 9
crude fiber (max): 2
- Peanut Butter -Whole wheat flour, spring water, canola oil, powdered milk, peanut butter, egg,ascorbic acid -vitamin C natural preservative, dl alpha tocopheryl acetate - vitamin E natural preservative.
crude protein (min): 13
crude fat (min): 11
crude fiber (max): 3
We liked that these treats are made in a licensed kitchen in Remus, Michigan, of natural ingredients, much like we make at home. We also liked Good Dog Take Outs super fast shipping. Our treats arrived via USPS Priority mail. Within each cute take-out carton, the treats are sealed in plastic for freshness.
Because of their ingredients, these treats are safe for human consumption. The Dog Daddy said they're delish! Rosie agreed!
Just like homemade without having to find the time to bake!
Good Dog Take Outs can be purchased at their web site: www.GoodDogTakeOuts.com
*We were given sample packages of Good Dog Take Outs in exchange for our honest opinion of the products.
Woof! Woof! LOVE the containers. Rosie loves it! Happy Tasty Tuesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, SugarReplyDelete
Lucky for you! Those treats sound pawsomely tasty! Nummmmm!ReplyDelete
Ernie and the furkids
Wow, those look super delicious.ReplyDelete
The container is so cute - will have to try them soon since your review is making me drool!ReplyDelete
Cute containers and the dogs faces tell the whole story on the review! :)ReplyDelete
Those are so cute! Love the heart shape and the package they come in. They sound pretty tasty too.ReplyDelete