|Jeffie believes the first step is the sniff test.
When I opened the latest bag of dog treats Chewy.com sent us to review, I wished I'd waited for Rudy's birthday. These treats are seriously cute! They look like little sugar cookies shaped like teddy bears. Adorable!
Jeffie, Rudy and Rosie really didn't care what they looked like. They were ready for some serious taste testing.
|Rosie gives these organic cranberry dog treats a taste sniffing.
According to Chewy.com, since 1999, Grandma Lucy's has maintained a reputation for making only the best pet treats and are constantly developing new products packed with leading edge nutrition and innovative design. Grandma Lucy's Organic treats are:
- Suitable for all life stages
- 100% USDA Organic, USA originated ingredients
- Human-grade ingredients
- Made in the USA
They not only offer Organic treats, but also have freeze-dried treats that contain no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners. This family owned company is focused on delivering the best for your pet.
Grandma Lucy's oven baked organic dog treats come in several flavors: pumpkin, blueberry, cranberry, peach, banana and sweet potato, and apple.
We received one 14 oz package of Grandma Lucy's Organic Cranberry Oven Baked Dog Treats.
|Rudy is ready for a taste test.
Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Dehydrated Cane Sugar, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Cane Juice Syrup, Organic Cranberry Powder, Organic Cranberry Flavor, Soy Lecithin
Crude Protein minimum 6.4%
Crude Fat minimum 17%
Crude Fiber maximum 0.7%
Moisture maximum 9%
No kcal information available.
Priced $6.99 at Chewy.com, but are only sale now for only $4.99.
|Jeffie is eager for a second taste test.
- No question, the dogs love these treats.
- Organic, human grade ingredients
- No preservatives, artificial colors, flavors or sweetners
- No hydrogenated oils or trans fats.
- Small size is perfect for training
- Super cute and would be perfect for dog parties
|Rosie loves these cute teddy bear shaped dog treats.
Final Verdict: Paws Up!
There are lots of reasons to like Chewy.com
- Fast shipping to our front door (free if our order is over $49)
- Over 200 brands to choose from in pet food, treats, and supplies
- Great prices and frequent sales
- Easy to navigate web site and terrific customer service
- Chewy.com gives back via their Shelter and Rescue Network
We're joining the Tasty Tuesday blog hop today. This is a blog hop that celebrates good food, sponsored by Sugar the Golden Retriever and Kols Notes.