Another recipe for the humans, though our dogs certainly enjoy these easy breakfast "muffins."
This is an easy recipe that's nice for everyday or to make ahead for brunch.
You can use any cheese you like - we used smoky cheddar today. Plus, you can use sausage or bacon (we used sausage today.)
Easy Breakfast Egg "Muffins"
6 - 8 eggs
1/4 cup milk
Cheese - your choice - about 6-8 oz grated
1/2 Sausage or 5 - 6 strips Bacon - cooked and in small pieces
1 pkg crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin tin with non-stick spray or coat with margarine/butter. (You're going to want to pop these "muffins" out later.)
- Open crescent roll package and divide dough into triangles. Press each triangle into a muffin cup to make a sort of little pie crust on bottom and sides.
- Whip the eggs with the milk (like scrambled eggs)
- Add the sausage and grated cheese to the egg mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (we add no salt, but a little pepper)
- Pour mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes (until eggs set)
- When they've finished baking, remove from oven and run a knife around sides so they'll pop out of muffin tin.
Talking Dogs is the official blog of For Love of a Dog Jewelry.
Oh Sue! These sound terrific! I must try them! Thanks for the recipe!ReplyDelete
Mom LOVES breakfast meal. This is DELISH! Golden Thanks for sharing. Happy Tasty Tuesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, SugarReplyDelete
Oh my, I am sure hungry for some reason!ReplyDelete
Oh Miss Sue...I think even Ma is drooling!ReplyDelete
Yummy we love eggs and so does mom!ReplyDelete
Sound so good! Might have to convince mom to make some to share with us ;)ReplyDelete
That sounds so yummy! :) I love crescent rolls... may have to give these a try! XDReplyDelete
You always have the tastiest breakfast!ReplyDelete
I think my Grandsons would love these. Will have test them out with them!ReplyDelete
I wonder if I can make these without the crescent rolls - kind of a mini soufle? I can't eat wheat :( They look really yummy though.ReplyDelete
I do it with spinach leaves or corn tortillas. Works like a charm!Delete
I ADORE THESE. I make them all the time, though I have NEVER tried them with crescent rolls! That is inspired! I am absolutely picking up some rolls to try this!ReplyDelete