As you can tell, Rudy likes the looks of these dog treats! We let the Birthday Boy choose our review products from Chewy this month. Rudy chose very well and our pals at Chewy sent a 14 oz package of Grandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin Oven Baked Dog Treats
Of course the first step of any taste test is the smell of the dog treats. Grandma Lucy's Organic Dog Treats passed Rudy's careful sniff test.
Rudy gave serious consideration to his taste testing choice since he planned to serve them at his birthday party. What a good choice! These dog treats are the cutest thing ever out of the package. They're little teddy bear cookies!
According to Chewy.com, since 1999, Grandma Lucy's has maintained a reputation for making only the best pet treats and are constantly developing new products packed with leading edge nutrition and innovative design.
|Rosie is longing for a Grandma Lucy's dog treat.|
Grandma Lucy’s organic dog treats are not made in a factory but baked in a bakery by people who love their pets. Since 1999, Grandma Lucy’s has taken great pride in making wholesome, natural and delicious pet treats. Your dog will love the great taste of these Organic Oven Baked Dog Treats, but what you will love most is the fact that they are made with organic, human-quality ingredients for dogs. The treats are so tasty, your dog will beg for more. Grandma Lucy’s Organic Oven Baked Dog Treats ~ an organic treat you will feel good about giving your pet.
- Suitable for all life stages
- 100% USDA Organic, USA originated ingredients
- Oven baked
- Human-grade ingredients
- No by-products, artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
- Certified kosher
- Made in the USA! 87% of ingredients sourced in the USA; 0% sourced from China
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Dehydrated Cane Juice, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Brown Sugar, Organic Cane Juice Syrup, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Pumpkin Powder, Organic Mace, Organic Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin
- Crude Protein (min): 6%
- Crude Fat (min): 16%
- Crude Fiber (max): 0.36%
- Moisture (max): 8%
- No calorie information available
Retail price $10.79 for a 14 oz bag. Now on sale at Chewy for $8.09
|Jeffie may have ditched his party hat, but he knows good dog cookies when he sees them!|
Grandma Lucy's oven baked organic dog treats come in several flavors: pumpkin, blueberry, cranberry, peach, banana and sweet potato, and apple.
Reasons we love these dog treats:
- No question, the dogs love these treats.
- Organic, human grade ingredients
- No preservatives, artificial colors, flavors or sweetners
- No hydrogenated oils or trans fats.
- Small size is perfect for training
- Super cute and perfect for dog parties
There are lots of reasons we love Chewy.com
- Fast shipping to our front door (free if our order is over $49)
- Over 300 brands to choose from in pet food, treats, and supplies
- Great prices and frequent sales
- Easy to navigate web site and terrific customer service
- Chewy.com gives back via their Shelter and Rescue Network
* We received one package of Grandma Lucy's dog treats from Chewy.com in exchange for our honest review of the product and service. We received no other compensation.
We're joining the Tasty Tuesday blog hop today. This is a blog hop that celebrates good food, sponsored by Sugar the Golden Retriever and Kols Notes.
Those look so yummy!
Y'all come on by,
Hawk aka BrownDog
They look like Teddy Grahams :) And the pups don't get left out of the pumpkin craze!!ReplyDelete
Adorable design, and PUMPKIN GOOD!ReplyDelete
We got those last year and they were really tasty. I love pumpkin!ReplyDelete
Adorable cookie and an adorable dog! <3 We love Grandma Lucy's too! So good! :)ReplyDelete
Those look like orange goodness!ReplyDelete
looking and sounding yummyReplyDelete
We reviewed these this month and they were a huge hit!ReplyDelete