Well, Rudy must have told her pals at Chewy because they sent her just what she needed! A bag of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Bayou Biscuits.
Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let's get this party started!) Click to play some party music. It's sure to get you in the mood.
Rudy was glad Rosie shared her Blue Buffalo Wilderness Bayou Biscuits with Alligator and Catfish Grain-Free Dog Treats because they're good!
Your pup can fais do do with with the exotic flavors of the bayou with Blue Buffalo Wilderness Bayou Biscuits with Alligator and Catfish Grain-Free Dog Treats, too. These crunchy baked biscuits will satisfy their love of meat and natural chewing instincts with the taste of real alligator, a nutritious high-quality protein.
For a truly complete bayou blend, these treats are also loaded with catfish and shrimp. They’re 100% grain-free and full of protein for a uniquely healthy treat.
- Delicious real alligator, catfish and shrimp
- Filled with high-quality unique proteins
- 100% grain-free and gluten-free
- Crunchy baked biscuits
- Made with the finest natural ingredients
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- No corn, wheat, soy or chicken/poultry by-product meals
Alligator, shrimp meal, potatoes, chicken fat, flaxseed (source of mega 3 and 6 fatty acids), catfish, salt calcium carbonate, preserved with citric acid and mixed tocopherols, oil of rosemary.
Crude Protein 17% min
Crude Fat 13% min
Crude Fiber 5% max
Moisture 11% max
Calorie Content: 3,400 Kcals/kg; One biscuit = 28 Kcals
All paws up for Blue Buffalo Bayou Biscuits!
So, Bon ami, head over to Chewy and pick up some of these tasty treats! An 8 oz bag at Chewy is regularly $6.99, but on sale now for $4.79.
|Ca c'est bon!|
There are lots of reasons we love Chewy.com
- Fast shipping to our front door (free if our order is over $49)
- Hundreds if brands to choose from in pet food, treats, and supplies
- Great prices and frequent sales
- Easy to navigate web site and terrific customer service
- Chewy.com gives back via their Shelter and Rescue Network
* We were given one 8 oz bag of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Bayou Biscuits for dogs from Chewy in exchange for our honest opinion. We only share information like this that we think you'll appreciate.
* Music credit: Jambalaya by The Mudbugs Cajun and Zydeco Band ©Carter Green/Greenjeans Studios
We've been using Chewy for about five months now for those things our little local town can't supply. The service to the door is very helpful. Now you have me thinking I need to dig out my CD of Cajun music....ReplyDelete
You sold us - love that tune!ReplyDelete
My dogs haven't tried alligator in their food or treats, but they love catfish. I will have to put this on our list of treats to taste.ReplyDelete
Cute pics! Love Rosie's alligator dreamin'. We love Chewy! We order lots of treats from there.ReplyDelete
Oh you added MUSIC to this post - that made my day!! Looking at your sweet munchkins jammin out and eating delicious treats from Chewy. Loved this!ReplyDelete
I love buying exotic treats for my guys, I think it's a nice break from the tried and true.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing!
A whole lot of goodness going on there.ReplyDelete