When the good folks at Lincoln Bark offered us some dog treats to taste test and review, we were happy to oblige.
We were allowed to choose our samples from their three lines of all natural, healthy treats:
- Sweet Little Butterpups - their original peanut butter based hard treats powered by the superfood, Chia seeds.
- Treat Smart - a soft nutraceutical treat that is great for the skin and coat, and also powered by Chia seeds.
- Doggie and kitty Sprinkles - a protein supplement and flavor enhancer that is springkled on food to entice finicky eaters to enjoy every bit.
We chose Sweet Little Butterpup dog treats in Lincoln Bark's oatmeal peanut butter recipe. 8 ounce packages are $9.99 on the Lincoln Bark web site. Super fast shipping brought not only our sample package in just a couple of days, but also little 2-treat sample packs of Sweet Little Butterpup's in chicken liver flavor, salmon flavor, and pumpkin flavor.
|Jeffie's cautious first taste.|
|Rudy could not help wiggling with anticipation after the first bite.|
I understand why. These dog treats smell delicious! Seriously. Delicious.
|Jeffie is longing for his next turn in this yummy testing.|
- Crude Protein - minimum 17%
- Crude Fat - minimum 15%
- Crude Fiber - maximum 1%
- Moisture- maximum 9%
Chia Seed benefits:
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Assists joint function and mobility
- Improves digestion and natural detoxification
- Supports healthy weight loss
- Antioxidants in Chia seeds and oil help prevent cancer
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) reduces fatal cardiac episodes
|Sophie - the dog that inspired Lincoln Bark|
We highly recommend Lincoln Bark's Sweet Little Butterpup dog treats.
Learn more about Lincoln Bark and order their products at their web site www.lincolnbark.com and follow Lincoln Bark on Facebook. Your dogs will thank you!
- Made in the USA
- Wheat, soy and corn free
- No preservatives
- 100% human grade ingredients
- Attractive appearance - like minature crunchy muffins
- Reasonably priced
- Attractive packaging
- Fast shipping
- 100% money-back guarantee
- A portion of Lincoln Bark's profits donated to animal welfare organizations
- The dogs LOVE them!
|It's so hard to take turns!|
What an excellent review! It looks like Jeffie and Rudy have definitely given these treats two paws up! You have even made me hungry! LOL!ReplyDelete
Those sound like AMAZING treats! It's a bonus that they smell good...sometimes dog products are not so kind to human noses.ReplyDelete
What cute looking and tasty sounding treats!ReplyDelete
Woof! Woof! Mmmm Gluten Free, Wheat Free ... my kind a treat. ENJOY! Happy Tasty Tuesday! Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, SugarReplyDelete
Hey Jeffie, Hey Rudy, Hey Tucker, Hey Lucy, Jet here.ReplyDelete
Oh gosh, you're talking our language... those sound pawesome... we know about chia seeds because we're Mom's Kitchen K9s and she knows stuff like that as the Kitchen Counselor! Glad to see chia seeds integrating into food for us K9s! Thanks for the excellent review. :)
mmmmmm... mama gonna hasta get me some. She been wantin to get hold of some chia seeds ever since my vet told her abouts them.ReplyDelete
Jeffie and Rudy are seriously crazy about these dog treats! I think they may even have surpassed the Three Dog Bakery "chocolate" sandwich cookies, which have been their faves for a long time.ReplyDelete
I didn't mention this in the review, but their packaging is not ziplock. At first I thought "oh, no" but have since realized that these treats will not last long enough to worry about it... the dogs love them so much, they're going fast!